HIM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bands you're seeing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valo

Valo

Bands you're seeing Empty
PostSubject: Bands you're seeing   Bands you're seeing Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:37 pm

Just a random topic where you can post cool band you're going to see in the near future. And I've decided that I'll share my schedule for the coming months Very Happy

First we have Nightwish, then comes Helloween and Gamma Ray. Last in December is Marilyn Manson, the final consert of this year. In Februry we have KoRn, Deathstars and Bullet for my Valentine and in May comes Iron Maiden (twice).

Anyone else who's busy in the coming months? (is there anything better than being kicked in the head when listening to music too loud to be healthy?)
Back to top Go down
BlackHeart

Bands you're seeing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bands you're seeing   Bands you're seeing Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 3:35 pm

''Just a random topic where you can post cool band you're going to see in the near future''

Did you find anyone to post ever? just try to forget that, first i need money to see What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://willyoujoin.proboards102.com/

Bands you're seeing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HIM forum :: Music :: Bands-
Jump to: